Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scholastic!

As i was looking throught this website, http://www.artandwriting.org/ArtWriteNow, there were many paintings that caught my eye. As i was going through the paintings, I noticed that kids from all ages put there work on this site for everyone to see. The one that really put me into amazement was, Robbie Billings. He is and won an American Visions Medal in 2010. The one thing I learned off this site was that teens from 7 through 12 grade from 45 states and 6 countries produced work in the national exhibition in 2010, showcased more than 600 visual and literary work! Another artist that caught my eye was Juyon Lee He is Age: 14 and in Grade: 8... His art inspired me so much becasue of how young of an age she is and how amazing she made her piece. There is so much going on that its almost destracting but also really creative. I love how she put photographers in this piece putting Mona Lisa as the center point and pointing out that she is the main focus of this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment